Are looking for How to Register Digital Gujarat Scholarship? You are the just right place to know information about Registration of Digital Gujarat. Gujarat government is Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. That will offer several such services across the lines of e-services already being left through digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Before, once the shared services portal has been started, people were still needed to visit local Jan Seva Kendra to confirm their credentials prior to being enrolled. Individuals of Gujarat would shortly be able to avail a host of government services via their tablets and smartphones, together with the state authorities deciding to launch a mobile application for the same, 11,12 faculty scholarship -2017
How to Register Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship at digitalgujarat.gov.in?
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop alternative whereby various services beginning from student program, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of different scholarships to Students are permitted. National Scholarships Portal is accepted as Mission Mode Project beneath National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
Steps of Registration Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Portal
- First, open the www.digitalgujarat.gov.in official website.
- Then click on Scholarship
- Click as you wish your Scholarship category.
- Then log in with your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- If you login GO into SJED–CREATE PROPOSAL–SELECT HEAD OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Then Select Scheme of SCHOLARSHIP (Don’t Select Class)
- Now Select Caste, Sub Caste and click on show.
- Then, Select Edit and Click on Proposal from GREED.
- Now pick the page (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) One by one, Then click on Edit.
- Subsequently, Click on Insert Proposal From Greed.
- Now All the Student Which are Contained in your selected Scheme is ADDED.
- After that, You need to click on Printing Proposal,
- Now you see that your Scholarship Darkhast & Amount.
- That Is It!!! You’ve successfully registered Scholarship in Digital Gujarat Portal.
Note: After the conclusion of successful entry of application, a citizen doesn’t need to go/visit closest JSK/ATVT centre to confirm profile/document.
Citizen will find an SMS for the standing of their program.
Speak to our shared Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for More Information